Mergers & Acquisitions
We’ve helped some of the largest corporations in all varieties of industries.
And we’d love to help you too.
Intelligent Bills should be part of the initial process, whether you're merging companies or acquiring one. When it comes to mergers and acquisitions, the Intelligent Bills team will do the full audit and analysis needed to get the 100-foot view into both potential revenues and growth possibilities, as well as provide sourcing and a detailed plan for implementation when a merger or acquisition is complete.
Mergers & Acquisitions
For organizations either grow organically or through merger/acquisition (M&A). Many mid-large enterprise businesses, depending on revenue, do both. The real leaders in the marketplace do it through strategic M&A.
Over the past 25+ years working with large enterprise organizations, we have first-hand experience dealing with the challenges acquisitions bring to the new parent organization. Wasted time, money, and resources are spent trying to figure things out.
The Intelligent Bills team will elevate those frustrations providing your organization a complete inventory of services, circuits, equipment, and contract rates/terms to be transitioned over upon finalization of the new executed M&A.
- A detailed inventory of circuits/services/equipment per location including tone & tag outlining origination/termination equipment and location with serial numbers by the vendor
- A compiled list of all current vendors, accounts, spends, and run rates by service
- A detailed summary of existing vendor contracts and terms with recommendations
- Audit of all existing billing/contracts/inventory with a detailed list of potential claims/refunds
- A detailed list of all areas where the client can take advantage of cost avoidance areas
- Significantly reduce the time and resources needed to compile IT/Telecom inventory
- Allows current IT/Telecom team to prioritize conversion projects into existing vendor architecture/environment and contracts
- The economy of scale with vendors through consolidation and audit reviews
- Reduce costs and recovery with vendors through sourcing renegotiation efforts with vendors
- Receive a complete and reconciled listing of accounts and inventory of services